1 minute, 2 seconds
Move items within a scene
- Select the Move Tool (v).
- From the toolbar, enable Auto- select and set it up to Group.
- Optional: Enable Show Transform Controls.
Create a scene
- From the scene creator (psd) folder open a PSD in in Photoshop or simply create a new document.
- From the items (psd) folder open a PSD in Photoshop.
- Select an item from the document, click and drag it to your already opened scene- creator.psd document and drop into the document.
- Alternative Method: select an item from the layer panel, right-click > Duplicate Group… select scene-creator.psd as destination.
Add your design
- Open an item group folder from the layer panel in Photoshop.
- Double-click on the smart-object layer and a new document opens to add your design.
- Copy and paste your design or File > Place Embedded… and select your design from your computer and place it in the document.
- Save all changes and close the document. Changes will then be applied to the mockup.
Change Item Color
Items with a (c) can be color edited with a few clicks. Open the item’s folder and double-click on the Change Color (Item) solid color to open the Color Picker panel. Choose your color and hit OK.